sexta-feira, 30 de junho de 2017

In a new album, Jay Z exalts the family and talks about how he betrayed Beyoncé

Resultado de imagem para jay z beyonce

Rapper released "4:44" on Friday; Track "Family Feud" cites couple problems


Not only flowers and declarations of love live the relationship of Beyoncé and Jay Z. The couple, who recently had twins, also have their crises. And none of them seems to be trying to hide that in their lyrics, as the rapper made clear on Friday, on the streaming platform Tidal, the 4:44 album.


In the track Family Feud, the musician brings to light a supposed extra-marital affair that he had in the past, subject already speculated by fans and the international media. Exalting the family, Jay Z rhymes as if asking a woman - the supposed lover - to leave him alone: "Yeah, I'd fuck a good thing if you let me / Leave me alone, Becky / A man who does not take care of Your family can not be rich. "

The first time the name Becky appeared to be linked to betrayal, however, was in a Beyoncé song. In Sorry, from the award-winning visual album Lemonade, released in 2016, Bey sang: "He only wants me when I'm not there / He better call Becky good hair."

Jay Z's infidelity is nothing new. In Song Cry, from The Blueprint (2001), he talks about a relationship in which he was abandoned by a girl who grew tired of his betrayals. "You do not throw away what we had this way / I was just fucking those girls, I was coming back soon." In the end, he regrets: "I'll always regret / Damn, I'll have to live forever with the fact that I've been wrong with you." At the time, the rapper said it was a real story, but involving cases with three different girlfriends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário