quinta-feira, 29 de junho de 2017

Michelle Rodriguez threatens to cast "Fast and Furious"

Michelle Rodriguez ameaça deixar elenco de "Velozes e Furiosos" Divulgação/Ver Descrição

At Instagram, the actress has warned that she will leave if the filmmakers do not start giving more space to women in the franchise


The actress Michelle Rodriguez has published in her Instagram account an ultimatum to producers of Fast and Furious last Tuesday (27). In the post, she has warned that she will leave if the filmmakers do not start giving more space to women in the franchise. Having participated in six films of the saga, Michelle lives Letty Ortiz, who makes a romantic pair with Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel).

F8 is digitally available today, and I hope they decide to show a little love to women in the next franchise. Or maybe I have to say goodbye to a loved franchise. It has been a good trajectory and I am grateful for the opportunity that the fans and the studio gave me over the years. "Love," wrote the actress.

Although Fast and Furious have climbed more women over the years - such as Gal Gadot, Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren - the participation of female characters has been small in the plot, as Michelle pointed out in an interview with Entertainment Weekly in May:

"I've been making movies with Jordana (Brewster), who plays Don Toretto's sister for 16 years, and I can count on the fingers of one hand how many lines I had that were for her. I find this pathetic and lacking in creativity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário