terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2018

British prosecute bed maker after being 'catapulted' during sex

Mãos de casal

A Briton is suing a furniture maker after suffering a severe spinal trauma during sex, an accident she said was caused by a defective sofa bed.

The incident with Claire Busby, 46, occurred in 2013 after she made home repairs. The woman bought new furniture, including the bed. According to the British, she made love to her partner in this bed that, at one point, "catapulted" her.

She fell headfirst on the floor, which caused paralysis.

"I turned, lowered my hand and felt as if I were catapulted from the back of the bed. I hit the floor with my head, I fell to the side and felt as if a spring popped on my body," said the woman, The Telegraph. After the accident, Busby became paralyzed.

The British claims that the bed had defects, because the two parts of the base that held the mattress were not correctly fixed, among others. The woman is suing the producing company, demanding a seven-digit damages claim.

The producer, Beds Are Uzzz, declines to blame the incident, claiming that the woman and her partner were very close to the edge of the bed and that she simply lost her balance and fell.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário