terça-feira, 22 de agosto de 2017

TdF 2017 - The Pearls of Inscriptions



Every year it's the same thing: hundreds of files sent to the selection of the Fundão's team, lots of rush to read everything in time and many, many laughs with the things that people tell us. The question "What was the most disgusting thing you've ever done?" Always yields absurd stories.

On the one hand, it is good that our candidates are uninhibited. On the other hand, there are things that one reads and costs to believe they are true. With you, the best of the team this year.

What was the most disgusting thing you've ever done?

- Kissing a boy who had just been drinking water from the toilet of the only bathroom he had at a party

- Well, to be honest, when I was a kid, I loved to eat toilet paper from the bathroom! I always went to the bathroom, took a few pieces and was going to eat in my room, I did it until six or seven years, more or less ...

"Eat a pigeon I found on the sidewalk."

"When I had the urge to poop, but I was in my room, and to get to the bathroom I would have to go through my sister's room and her friends. I was ashamed (I was smelling bad), so I cracked a plastic bag and threw it out the window 🙂

"I think it was cleaning my baby cousin's diapers." I did not know I was so disgusted with poop. When I went to get the diaper that was full, the smell came up to my nose and I could not bear it. I threw up in time. Worse than it was over my cousin



Lick a friend's eye to see what taste he had ... he gave the idea ... I just agreed ... it was pure curiosity

"I was once thirsty, right after I had weeded the yard. I asked my brother to bring me some water, he sucked as usual, he brought me a glass of piss. Because I was very thirsty, I did not even care when the glass was hot and I drank in a swallow.

"The most disgusting thing I ever did was stepping on a rat. It was like this: I was walking normally on another winter's day when, suddenly, my brother came to me and said, "GUSTAVOOO, YOU WENT IN A RAT." As brothers are always trying to fool you, I thought he was just making fun of my face, so I said quietly "Ata Guilherme" (Same as Monica's meme). But I'd even felt something in the soles of my sneakers when I looked down, a dead rat with the guts out was under my sneakers

"Maybe it was the time I confused a urinal with a toilet, and my best friend sat down on a lot of urine

"It was certainly the day I had to help my sister look for her dental appliance in the condo trash. She had come back from school and had left the device inside the lunchbox, the problem is: it was wrapped in a paper, and my mother deduced that it was all rubbish. The result: my mother found out only the next day, went to ask for the key to the garbage dump of the building at the gate and we were three - me, my mother and my sister - look for the device, among bags and bags of garbage - bleh. Of course the most disgusting thing is to think that my sister had to use it later

"I had a brigadier trampled by a child at a party. PEOPLE, ARE BRIGADEIRO, NO DISCUSSIONS



Once, when I had just gotten out of a ballad, a biker passed me and took my cell phone. To my good fortune (or bad luck) he dropped the machine about 2 meters from me - right on that dirty stream that stuck to the guide. Without thinking twice, I stuck my hand in that water and felt textures and objects I would rather have never felt - but it worked out, and today my cell phone is still "alive" and with me

"I was scheduled to meet a boy, I had the flu on the date." I arrived a little earlier on the spot. I gave a cough that you feel that even your organs have stopped in your mouth. The boy arrives ... WHAT DO I DO ??? He was ashamed to spit. The boy kisses me. MY GODDESS, WHAT DO I DO ???? When we parted, he said: I think I swallowed your chewing gum. I was not chewing gum

- I was on the plane and I would take my medicine but I threw up before and part fell on the glass of water and my mother forced me to drink kkkk

- Licking absorbent blood

"When my brother was a baby, my father was changing his diaper on the bed. I then went the other way to play a joke on him. I did not expect my brother would urinate in a jet directly into my mouth.



I was always very curious, so when I first menstruated, I wanted to know what scent I had and I smelled it. OBS: I do not recommend anyone to do the same, the smell is not very good, at least for me

- I ate grated soap thinking it was grated coconut

"When I was three years old, and I still wore a diaper, I thought it would be a great idea to get the diaper my mother had just taken from me and spin around my parents' room. Result: no one slept in that room for a month

"I broke an expensive vase from my mother and my sister said that if I did not lick a wound on her, she would tell our mother. I resisted, but I gave in and she told my mother anyway.

- I think one of the most disgusting was the various "potions" that I and my friends made when we were about 7 or 8 years old. We used to collect several "ingredients," from rotten eggs and animal feces to dead bugs, and to mix everything in empty ice cream pots. In the end, we would leave the rot in the door of the neighbors and we would go home to see Power Rangers

- On the way back from a trip I started to feel A BAD PAIN, and as I am an extremely lucky person, I was in a big congestion over a bridge ... the urge to go to the bathroom was uncontrollable and I had to lock the * To 7 keys. I ended up having to defecate in the bag of Ruffles that my sister had just eaten, and clearly the smell and discomfort made my parents and sister get out of the car ... traumatizing.



Swallow sperm. In all the situations in which I needed to ingest that viscous liquid, in order to avoid a break in the climate, I could already see myself dytopically dying with him becoming petrified when he came in contact with the water of my body

"I pulled a worm out of a boil in my abdomen. I was in the bath when I noticed that there was a white dot coming out of the boil and I tugged it out completely. The harder I pulled, the bigger and thicker it got. In the end, there was a hole spilling blood in my abdomen from where that thing came out

- Vomiting during the rehearsal of Proerd's music (or oath, I do not remember very well what it was, I only know I had a few screams of children against drugs) in the class

"That's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've tasted my period to see if it tasted like" normal "blood,



In anatomy class in college, a dissected leg fell off and I tried to pick it up without gloves, and I stank of formaldehyde for a long time

"Well, once I ate a cockroach because my friend challenged me. Basically we put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and we added sazon, then I ate

"When I was a kid, my older cousins used to tell bizarre stories to the younger ones. I, always naive, believed in everything. Once, they invented that a friend of theirs, after doing their own thing, took the paper they had cleaned themselves and ... SLAP ... licked the whole paper !! According to them, as she had eaten many pastries the day before, the taste of poop was also the same. So the next week I ate a lot of sweets and after going to the bathroom and cleaning myself up ... let's just say it was there that I realized that you should not believe everything you hear. And yes, I LIED MY OWN FEES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário