segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2017

9-year-old boy heads to NASA stating 'he's extraterrestrial' capable of saving Earth

Universo (foto referencial)

A 9-year-old American, Jack Davis, responded to NASA's job posting for the "planetary defense officer" post, local media reports.

"Although I am nine years old, I believe I am a suitable [candidate] for this job. One reason is that, according to my sister, I am an alien and besides, I have seen almost all the existing films about space and aliens" , Reports Fox News, citing a letter the boy sent to NASA.

Arguing his desire to fill the post, Jack said he plays video games very well and plans to watch the movie "Men in Black."

"I'm young, so I'll be able to learn to think like I'm an alien," said Jack, who is currently a sophomore student.

The director of the Department of Planetary Sciences, James Green, responded to the boy's letter, noting that the position of planetary defense officer is very valuable. The researcher advised Jack to study persistently and succeed in school.

"We hope to see you one day here at NASA," Green wrote.

Earlier, the agency reported that it published the job offer of "planetary defense officer" with a salary of $ 187,000 (twice as much as the US president), given that his duties will include defense of the Planet Earth of extraterrestrials, the protection of other planets of the terrestrial biological material and vice versa, during the space missions.

Candidates must have at least one year of work experience in some high position of a state entity, have a perfect knowledge of the respective subject, have enough experience in engineering and be willing to travel a lot.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário