sábado, 19 de agosto de 2017

Now you can clean yourself with the toilet paper that Trump's tweets display



A company called Toilet Tweets decided to make a selection with the best / worst tweets of US President Donald Trump and print them on toilet paper. The idea is that customers can clean up with the messes that Trump has already posted to their feed. Each roll costs unbelievable R $ 35.00. Still, the product was so successful that sold out and now orders can only be made for next week.

"This election was a total farce, a caricature. We are not a democracy! ", Reads in a piece of paper printed with a 2012 tweet about Obama's re-election. "Will Putin attend the Miss Universe in Moscow in November - and will he become my new best friend?" Says another piece of toilet paper with a 2013 tweet showing that the president's obsession With Russia has come a long way.

Product reviews on Amazon are equally inspired. "I feel like I have not been clean enough. I recommend taking a shower afterwards, "says one customer. "I was going to order this product but I was worried about the lack of absorption and that it could lead to leaks," says another. "I was allergic," says another.

Another company had already made available a toilet paper with the face of the president

Resultado de imagem para trump com cara de coco

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário