sábado, 30 de julho de 2016

Kristen Stewart is dating a 'ambitious', say friends of the Twilight actress

She is Alicia Cargile. Kristen revealed in an interview with a British magazine that '' when I started going out with girls (...). I opened my life and I am much happier ''

                                Alberto E. Rodriguez/AFP

After several twists on the new love of Kristen Stewart, the actress herself confirmed that he is dating his ex-girlfriend, Alicia Cargile. Recently, the former Bella Swan of Twilight saga, was the target, especially the international press, which reported an alleged dating her and the French singer Soko. Soko dated former Kristen, Robert Pattinson. In an interview with Elle UK, Stewart said he was very passionate about new girlfriend. Also during the interview, without naming names, he alluded to Robert Pattinson, saying, "When I was dating a guy, was always hiding things." He added: '' When I started going out with girls, I thought: 'Hide it implies the idea that not accepted or I am ashamed.

So I had to change the idea of ​​how it should approach the issue publicly. I opened my life and I am much happier. '' The new and official dating Kristen is just a ruse, say friends of the actress, since Alicia would be interested in 'use' Kristen. People close to Alicia said that she is very ambitious. Is elbow pain these 'friends'?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário