sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2015

Ex-girlfriend of rapper 50 Cent suggests that gay is "solved Evil"

Ex-namorada de 50 Cent, Vivica Fox sugere que o rapper é gay e gera barraco

Overture generates shack on the web and rapper retaliates with intimate revelations: "She thinks I'm gay because I let her lick my ass"

50 Cent was not happy with some charges fired by ex-girlfriend Vivica A. Fox. The actress, who is part of the cast of "Empire" series, part of the "Watch What Happens Live" and polemical to let in air that the rapperIt would be gay.


During the program, the host Andy Cohen Vivica recalled the episode in which 50 Cent criticized "Empire" by addressing certain homosexual issues. Outspoken, the actress commented on the case. "First, is the pot calling the kettle black, is all I will say. We had a great time together. But it just seems like there's something unresolved."

The Vicica response sparked rumors about the sexuality of 50 Cent. The rapper, however, did not leave the cheap accusation and shot back his ex-girlfriend with intimate revelations of the couple. "Now she thinks I'm gay because she let him lick my ass. Wait! I did not leave, she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of gray," wrote 50 Cent on social networks.


He also criticized the performance as an actress Vivica: "Bitch, remember when you said f *** - up to Halle Berry and you could do all the papers it better than she and I just looked at you and thought: 'What did you take? "he fired.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário