quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2015

Ronda reveals feelings for rivals after-fight: "I love them"



Ronda Rousey is a fighter that puts a lot of intensity in every fight that participates. The blonde has accumulated rivals throughout his career and was the subject of great controversy in situations leading up to their duels. This Saturday (14), the bantamweight champion (61 kg) Ultimate write another chapter in his career. Not that it has great rivalry with Holly Holm, her opponent in the main event of UFC Australia, but the feeling of American for sure will be skin deep when entering the most famous octagon of the world.

Proof of this was given by own champion in the second episode of UFC 193 Embedded, a short series that shows the preparations leading up to fighters in the Octagon on Saturday. In it, Ronda explains some of your feeling towards their rivals in moments before the confrontation and makes clear that the mood is anything but light.




"This person is trying to ruin all the work that I have come making throughout life and they are trying to steal it from me. And in that sense, I am offended by their presence. I hate them for trying to hurt me, trying to get something I I have much appreciation, "said the champion.

However, this relationship of Ronda with their opponents instantly changes after her win, she said it. After having his arm raised by the judge, the US goes to worship the one that stood across the cage for providing a time so enjoyable.

"After you beat them, I am in heaven and I love them for it. It is when I walk out of the arena and I won and got the belt around my waist, then thank God for putting that person in my life "he concluded.

Ronda Rousey will make his seventh title defense at UFC. The last one occurred in August this year, when he needed 34 seconds to knock out Brazilian Bethe Correia.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário