terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016

The Exorcist, Linda Blair wants role in new series


Linda Blair in The Exorcist original

Linda Blair immortalized the scary makeup and demented look Regan in The Exorcist, the classic 1973 but has not been approached by Fox for the new series based on the franchise, which also debuts this year.

"They are mentioning my name during press conferences, but no one spoke to me. I'm thinking, 'I invite or shut up', "he laughed the actress in an interview with Forbes.

"I wish all the best to them, really. I love Geena Davis and she is a huge fan of the franchise, so I have to not attend and want them to succeed. They did not contact, but I want to make it clear that if they want, I'm available, "he added.

The series of The Exorcist will be focused on the Rance family, whose members are the parish's young and progressive Father Thomas. At first glance, they form a normal suburban family, but not everything is as it seems in their house. The matriarch Angela (Geena Davis) believes that there is something in the house, a demonic presence, growing stronger every day. Desperate, she pleads for help to Father Thomas.

Rupert Wyatt (Planet of the Apes: The Origin) directed the pilot of The Exorcist and also serves as executive producer of the show alongside Jeremy Slater (pilot's writer), James Robinson, David Robinson and Barbara Wall.


The series of The Exorcist will begin airing on September 23 this year, airing on Fridays in the US.


Resultado de imagem para linda blair

Linda Blair 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário