sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2015

Holly Holm rebate Ronda and you know how to win the champion

Holly Holm esbanja confiança para o duelo contra Ronda Rousey
Holly Holm exudes confidence for the duel against Ronda Rousey


Ronda Rousey opponent at UFC 193, which will be held on November 14 in Australia, Holly Holm exudes confidence that can be awarded that will unseat the reign of compatriot between the organization's bantamweight fighters.

At a conference held by the UFC to promote the duel, Holly was keen to refute the statements given by Ronda Rousey, who said the world champion of boxing would not be prepared to become a champion of the organization because of all the pressure that involve win belt.

"My first goal is to train, but I accept everything that would come with the belt. Just living to see how it would be. Here in Albuquerque'm already well known, people talk, hug you, feel they know you. I know Ronda handles it everywhere it goes. If I win, I know that this will also happen, and I'll be ready to handle it, "said the challenger.

Holly gave details of their preparation for the duel. In addition to having the support of former light heavyweight UFC champion Jon Jones, who assists in the technical part, the mental preparation is also being well crafted.

"I know it will not be easy, but I think I can do it. The mental part of the game is the greatest. The more I work, the more confident I will be. I'm getting ready for the fight. The more confident you are in your game, the better the things happen. I want to win all my fights, not only this. It will be a physical and mental challenge, and I'm preparing for it, "said Holly.

Finally, asked about how to overcome the champion, Holly said the way is to bet the same weapons that consecrated and made it to the defiant stand at the UFC belt.

"I need to work with my fighting style. It is very, very good. I worked hard my ground game, judo, the whole package. I know she is not afraid to exchange with me, it's the champion so it is a tough fighter, I'm well aware of that. I will work very hard against it. Every fight is different, I believe I can do this. I'm there for a reason, which is to have the capacity and ability to defeat it. I believe in my abilities and train hard for this. The fact that she did not lose not mean that it can not happen, "concluded the challenger.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Valerie Letorneau trade barbs
If Holly promoted his own confrontation since Ronda Rousey failed to keep the telephone connection and did not attend the conference, Joanna and Valerie maintained a cordial atmosphere until the Polish champion caused the challenger.

While Valerie answer on what were the points that were placed as challenger belt, Joanna wasted no time and made sure to provoke rival.
"Do not forget that I am not Maryna Moroz, I am the champion," the Polish shot.
Valerie, without losing the elegance, countered Joanna statement and showed confidence in his desepenho before the champion.
"I know that you can stay quiet. I'll leave it in my mind. Maybe she has a surprise. I can not wait to get out there and show what I'm capable of doing everything in that fight," said the challenger.
Despite the provocations, both fighters made sure to celebrate by integrating such an important card and made clear that if depend on them, fans will have the best event I've ever witnessed. In addition, fighters celebrated the fact fight on the same night that Ronda, the main responsible for the success of female MMA in the world.
"I have said several times that I was delighted to become a fighter the UFC and a champion. It's a pleasure to fight on the same card of Ronda. I'm glad to be able to fight before it. I am very happy, training very hard and will give a concert in November . It will be a greatest moments of my career as a fighter. I made almost 100 fights in muay thai and this will be the biggest of my life. It's fantastic that the UFC trust us, women, and we'll put on a show. I hope that in the future we other events, perhaps only with women, "said Joanna.
"I did not imagine that a few years ago. It is fantastic, we are becoming part of the history of MMA. Everything about this fight is a dream come true. To fight on the same card round against Joanna, is very special to me. I am very happy to have a fighting chance and will be the best fight of my life, "concluded Valerie.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário