Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie returned to work for the first time together ten years later of "Mr and Mrs. Smith" (2005), this time with Jolie also in direction. In "At Beira-Mar" they play a couple in crisis, which comes to a quiet seaside resort in France 1970, where they will have to face the unresolved problems in their relationship.
In making of the film, the couple talks about the challenge of playing a couple at a time of relative so different from their own. "When I started writing, I never thought that film it [together]. So, I wrote with a certain degree of freedom," says Angelina.
"We can try, play, and estrangement is a safer environment than any another Set I've ever been before. So we let go," says Pitt, who also reveals that it was "a great challenge. It is one of the most challenging things I've done. "
"I was very happy for him want to try it with me," concludes the actress and filmmaker.
In the video, one of the couple's daughter, Shiloh, 9, also appears playing a trick on the father,
who is apparently taking a nap on set.
"At Beira-Mar" is scheduled to debut December 3, 2015.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário