terça-feira, 5 de setembro de 2017

Putin: Trump is not my fiancé to disappoint me

Candidato republicano à presidência americana, Donald Trump, durante o debate organizado pela emissora CNN

Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin dismisses the question as naive if he is disappointed with his US counterpart, Donald Trump. According to him, Trump is not his bride to disappoint him.

"Donald Trump is not my fiancée, and I am neither his fiancé nor his fiancé. We are involved in government negotiations, where each country has interests," said the Russian leader. .

"Trump's activities are driven by the national interests of his country, mine - for the interests of my country," Putin said during a press conference held on Tuesday (5) at the ninth BRICS summit.

In September, the Chinese city of Xiamen is home to the IX BRICS summit, traditionally made up of five countries with emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário