quarta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2017

Thief returns stolen stone because of 'ghost of prince without head'

Ruínas da abadia de Cwmhir

A tourist from Australia stole a stone from the Welsh monastery of Cwmhir, however, after stealing it, he decided to return it because she was cursed, according to The International Business Times.

Beside the stone, the Australian left a letter saying "to be pursued by the ghost of the prince without head." The construction of the abbey of Cwmhir in 1170 is attributed to the Welsh king, Cadwallon ap Madog, who was assassinated nine years later.

"I was very much a fan of the Welsh kings and their history, so I took the stone," wrote the Australian in the letter.

After stealing the stone, "the prince was angry." Since then, the Australian was being pursued by the curse, so he decided to return it.

"I'm not going to leave my name and address, I just apologize from the bottom of my heart, an Australian fan," these are the last words written in the letter. According to the edition, the stone and the letter are being displayed at the entrance of the monastery.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário