quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016

Boss finds employee sleeping on the couch and makes selfie before waking him

Commissioner was unlucky to just doze off on the day of the visit he 'ignored' the head and went back to sleep after waking

                     

Australia - A boss "Playful" turned into reality the worst nightmare of any employee for an Australian flight attendant who agreed with him making a selfie at his side as he took a nap in the company lounge sofa. The case occurred in the office of the airport Virgin Australia Airlines during a visit of the "Godfather" of the British company founder Richard Branson.

The image background, co-workers laughed at his friend's situation. The photo was a great success on the Internet. "I showed up at the airport to give a 'hi' and see how the team was doing," said Branson. "This guy was sleeping on the job! I had to see his face when I woke up.

"He must have thought I was dreaming because went back to sleep then," said playfully British web. The businessman explained that "to be fair," the flight attendant was between flights and really needed rest so the nap was understandable.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário