quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016

Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency

Hours after meeting pre-candidate Bernie Sanders, fellow Democrat, US president officially announces that endorse Clinton campaign. "There was never someone as qualified for the position," said Obama.

              USA Hillary Clinton und Barack Obama

The US president, Barack Obama officially declared on Thursday (09/06) to support the Clinton campaign in the US presidential race. Everything indicates that the pre-candidate dispute the election in early November with Republican Donald Trump.

"Millions of Americans expressed their views in recent months, today I will do that too," said Obama in video posted Thursday on the Clinton campaign site.

"I think there was ever someone so qualified for this position. I'm with her, I'm excited and can not wait to go out and campaign for Hillary," he adds.

The American president was proving reluctant to declare their support until the appointments of the parties were defined. Josh Earnest, White House spokesman, refused repeatedly to answer questions about when Obama would public to position on his successor.

This week, however, Hillary reached the minimum number of delegates to ensure his nomination by the Democratic Party, which must be confirmed in July, while the legend convention. The tycoon Donald Trump, on the other hand, reached the necessary votes last month.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário